Wednesday 30 May 2012

KDP Free Promotion Success!


On Saturday (26/05/2012), I put Pookey The Mousepig The Backyard Rainforest up for a free promotion. I haven't had much success in the past with this book, probably because I have put it up for free on the wrong days. Also, I think it might be slightly overshadowed by the success of the first book.

However, on Saturday 814 copies were downloaded from Amazon. I was extremely happy with the result. I didn't do much promotion and the copies sold spectacularly. It only makes me wonder that if I had have heavily promoted then maybe the results would have been even better.

I wonder if anyone else has had similar success or in some cases even more success. Please leave your comments below and share your results with everyone else. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment